Blog Background

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Writer's Blog

This was my Christmas present to myself this year. I love it! As cheesy as it sounds, I have already read my blog book cover to cover. I don't know if this shows how much I really like it, or that I'm a little too self-absorbed, or both... :) Anyway, I would recommend this to anyone wanting to use their blogging as a journalling/ scrapbooking substitute. My only complaints are that the pictures don't always match up with the text. So if you label your photos, they might not always appear in the order of your narration. But they are always attached to the correct post at least. So that's good. Yay!



Above: back cover.
Below: front cover.
There is a link to Blog2Print at the bottom of my blog page if you scroll all the way to the bottom.

1 comment:

  1. Thank Anna! That's a great resource- it's what I want to do with the baby blog in lieu of a traditional scrapbook =)

    ReplyDelete

Labels

My Blog List