Blog Background

Friday, December 23, 2011

So long, sis




Sarah Caroline... Was is really that long ago that I was rocking you to sleep in your rocking chair at our St.Herblain house? And remember when we used to spend the night together whenever we traveled because, well, that's what sisters do!
How many times did Mom beg us to dress alike and sing Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye's version of "Sisters"?
It continues to amaze me how alike we are in ways: certain aspects of our personality like our tendencies to overanalize lol. But I am also equally amazed at how different we are. I could not be more proud of you for taking a giant leap over the Atlantic into Kisumu, Kenya.
I pray God's richest blessings on you and Chris while you are over there.
Thank you SO much for driving down to Perry a few weeks ago. I loved every minute of our visit.

Love you, and miss you an awful LOT. Sniff.

1 comment:

Labels

My Blog List