Blog Background

Friday, December 30, 2011

Last, but certainly not least.


The first two photos are from our dress rehearsal that morning. The last three are from the actual performance.




The children's choir. How could I forget? Indeed, I couldn't. :)
I worked with the kids from our church on Wednesday nights in the fall, until our Christmas performance. It was a lot of fun. We had our ups and downs, but mostly ups!! I have come to love these kids so much. They are precious: each and every one. They did GREAT on their performance day, December 11th at church. We did not have costumes, only two hats per child to use as props.
I was VERY proud! Even the toddlers stood with us during the "Baby Jesus, We Love You" song. Great job, guys!! And thank you to Catreece for the VERY cute costumes!
I confess, having Jon David and Luke in the class was one of the most challenging things for me. We had plenty of frustrating moments. But in the end, they really turned around and impressed me. I am so thankful to have had this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

My Blog List