Blog Background

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

September Soccer Spectacular

Huh? Huh? The streak has not been broken yet... How long can she go? Hm. We'll see. For those of you just joining us, I'm trying to use alliterations in my post titles. By the way, ideas and suggestions are welcome.

It's really difficult to get action shots period. But add in the toddler factor, and your chances of getting a good photo are one in a hundred, at best. So this is the best I could do.



Above: Caleb--13 mo
OK, so I'm squeezing in some other pics for fun. We'll call these "morning glories and bed heads."
In these pics, Caleb is 12 to 13 mo.



Notice Caleb's blanket in some of the above pics. There is a tag on his blanket that he particularly likes. If you show him the tag, he will reach for it with one hand, and automatically suck his thumb with the other. It's super cute!



1 comment:

  1. Caleb looks so different from John David and Luke. By the way, I am thinking Luke will be our boy name. :) Luke Donovan Farmer. Hope you guys are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

My Blog List